Sunday, February 12, 2017

I am being interviewed!!!

Exciting news!!!!  Every so often I try to publish my blog around different places on facebook and the internet.  Last week, I sent it in a message to KSDK channel 5 St. Louis's facebook page.  The next morning I got a message from them from Pat McGonigle from Today in St. Louis.  We spoke on the phone and he wanted to interview for their show on Valentines Day.  OMG!!!

Well he came to my house on Friday morning and was there over an hour.  He is so nice and I got tell some of my stories about my online dating stories.  I am so excited.  It is supposed air this Tuesday at 6 am sometime during the hour show.  I am hoping they put a link on their web page so I can share it here for everyone to see.

Thanks for reading my blogs and continue reading.  Love you all!!!

6 comments:

  1. I just saw you on the KSDK news! You did such a good job informing the public about these dating scams. I'm new to Missouri, just moved here from Anchorage/Wasilla Alaska. Live there for over 65 years! Moved here to be near my son. Anyway, I'm new to the dating scene again and wondering where to start. Someone suggested I try Meetup.com, but I haven't tried it yet. I'm 70 years old and just looking for someone to go out with and talk too. I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work to keep the rest of us safe! Do you have a FB page? Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are there any safe dating sites that you can recommend to me? Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One I did try that seems to keep pretty honest is called Zoosk. What I liked about it is, when you post a photo is makes you upload a video of yourself to make sure it's really you.

      eHarmony is supposed to be good. My co-worker Robin met her fiancé through them.

      I am going to check out Meetup.com to see what they have. I'll keep you posted.

      I do have a facebook page. One is the Stargatelady online dating and the other is my personal one. Patsy Roach. Please feel free to friend on my personal one. I'll look for your name in the friend requests.

      Happy hunting! :)

      Delete
  3. Way to go Patsy! Excellent job! Thank you for looking out for so many. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw your piece on KSDK. Just gotta say you were fantastic! I love that you using your strengths to protect others. You sound like a strong, confident and happy woman. I hope the true honest love you would like comes to you soon. Happy Valentine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete