Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Plenty of Fish (POF)


Then I moved on to Plenty of Fish (POF). 

I have several POF stories but I have to tell you the one that just happened this week.

So I go through the pictures and profiles and saw a guy who looked cute and had a decent profile.  So I figured what the heck I’ll send a flirt.  He responded back right away and we exchanged several messages over 2 days.  He said he was in the army special forces and right now he was stationed in St. Louis.  He is from Valley Park.  My first question I asked is what high school he went too.  He told me JFK High School.  So I checked and that high school is in St. Louis.  Okay, so that may be true.  As we chatted he mentioned be stationed here and I should have asked where, instead I said oh are you at Jefferson Barracks and he said yes.  My goof there.  Supposedly he has an 8 year old daughter who lives in KC and is being taken of while he is here.  He said his wife was killed in a car accident five years ago.  So a day later he says I should get a google account and get hangout app on my phone and we could message through there, so I finally get it and we exchanged messages.  The next day we messaged and I was still skeptical.  The messages he was sending weren’t making any sense.  I sent him a list of 10 questions and he answers them all.  I asked what he does and he gave a very long and detailed explanation.  I thought well maybe he is who he said he is but he could have gotten all that info on the internet.  Of course the compliments started about how I am the most beautiful thing he has seen in the last years.  During the conversation he asked me 3 times what I was doing.  I told him the same thing every time.  So he sent this message:  “It’s getting late over here, just need to check on the refugees once more, give some report and I’ll talk to you later.”  My eyes lit up.  So I asked him if there were refugees at JB?  He said for now.  I checked and there are none there.  It is the home of the National Guard.  So here is where I nail him in his lies.  This is what I wrote back to him:

“Are you really in St. Louis or are you yanking my chain?  I’m not being rude but I’ve run into a couple of guys on here who say they are in the military and really aren’t.”  He response was:  “omg.  Seriously?”  I respond back:  “Yes, I found first one on a website about this kind of thing.  His picture was there.  I wasn’t hurt or mad.  Just don’t want to waste me time.”  He said ok.  I wrote back that I just want honesty.” 

Guess what?  I never head back from him and this was from a day ago.  And he conveniently blocked me from seeing him POF.  I know this because a co worker has the app and she said she saw him on the day before.

Now I did google him everywhere and nothing came up.

Tip 4:  When you don’t find them on the internet, chances are he is using a fake name.  Everyone who has a smart phone or internet access has their foot print out there.  So if you google and can’t find anything?  It’s a fake name.

2 comments:

  1. Nice and helpful blog!
    Your blog is the best option for the couples, it provide useful and helpful tips and suggestion for making their relationship much better or best. Thanks for sharing the tips.

    online dating eharmony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! Keep following me. :)

      Delete