Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Are you kidding me? 8 guys who pretend to be in the army!!!


Ok
Okay, since I last posted I've had several more guys claiming to be in the army.  OMG!!!
 
Well today's guy, and this was one I messaged first on POF.  We sent a few messages back and forth and then asked about a chat place so I told him about Google hangout.  So we went there and exchanged messages.  These guys need to come up with new stories.  Well this time I got google hangout on my laptop and I copied the conversation to share it.  Here it is...


[November 23, 2016 at 6:32:56 PM UTC-6] sam lopez: SAM:  Hi Pastsy

sam • 6:32 PM  (patsyr9999@gmail.com): PATSY:  Hello. And it's Patsy.   (patsyr9999@gmail.com): So what do you do for a living?

[November 23, 2016 at 6:34:40 PM UTC-6] sam lopez: SAM:  I am  U.S Army and you are?

(patsyr9999@gmail.com): PATSY:  I am a secretary. Thank you for your service.

[November 23, 016 at 6:36:18 PM UTC-6] sam lopez: SAM:  That's very good  working too.  [November 23, 2016 at 6:36:36 PM UTC-6] sam lopez: So for how long you have been working as Secretary so far?

 (patsyr9999@gmail.com): PATSY:  Since I was 18.   (patsyr9999@gmail.com): What do you do in the army.

SAM:  I am into Mechanical/Computer Engineering. That's my MOS,I am also an E-9 Sergeant Major. That's my rank..I work in the Senior department of the Military..

I'm  Samuel  Morrison Lopez  , a nice and easy going person with an open wild heart. Tolerating, understanding and jovial.
I've been a Single for 6 yrs now. I have 1 beloved Son  who is 15 yrs old of age name call by Micheal the  source of my happiness

 (patsyr9999@gmail.com): PATSY:  I have a daughter. I read on your profile that you're a widow. What happened to your wife

[November 23, 2016 at 6:43:30 PM UTC-6] sam lopez: SAM:  That's good and how old is your daughter.

[November 23, 2016 at 6:43:54 PM UTC-6] sam lopez: My wife had a car accident

 (patsyr9999@gmail.com): PATSY:  I am so sorry. So where are you stationed.

 (patsyr9999@gmail.com): I can't chat too much longer. I have to bake 2 pies for tomorrow.

SAM:  I work in the US Army as a peace keeping soldier. Even at this moment of being in communication with you, am on a mission with my troops here in Afghanistan now. We've been here 4 months 2 weeks now and will be out back to the STATE in 8 weeks times because am working on my retirement papers.
 
(patsyr9999@gmail.com): PATSY:  Where do you plan to retire. Your profile says you in Fenton.

 (patsyr9999@gmail.com): Who takes care of your son while you're deployed.

[November 23, 2016 at 6:48:45 PM UTC-6] sam lopez: SAM:  Yes, Fenton is where I was grow up.but I about to relocate myself in anywhere I could found my real soul mate to share the rest of my life with.

[November 23, 2016 at 6:50:55 PM UTC-6] sam lopez: My Son is in boarding house in UK LONDON.. He  school  teacher's be taking care of him
 
(patsyr9999@gmail.com): I have to go pick up my daughter. We can chat more later (after I make my pies).

SAM:  Oh okay.

[November 23, 2016 at 6:52:40 PM UTC-6] sam lopez: can I no the time we can chat back again  now. because I will be going  to training ground

 These guys really need to write better.  I could tell from the first couple of sentences he wasn't real.   All the message are similar.
I'll be back with more stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment